Preparing and passing the TCF examination
TCF tous publics • TCF IRN (Intégration, Résidence et Naturalisation) • TCF Canada • TCF Québec
Presentation of the TCF examination
The TCF (Test de connaissance en français) is an international reference language placement test that measures your level of knowledge and skills in French. It is issued by France Education International. The results are valid for two years.
You can take the TCF to officially certify your level of French for personal, academic or professional reasons.
The TCF is recognised as part of the procedures for entering a school or university, obtaining the French nationality, obtaining a residence card in France, immigrating to Canada and obtaining Canadian citizenship or immigrating to Quebec.
The TCF consists of 5 tests: oral comprehension, written comprehension, oral expression, written expression, mastery of language structures.
The aim of the TCF is to assess your French skills in relation to the 6 levels of competence A1 to C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe.
Content of our online platform
10 preparation modules for the TCF
- 2 oral comprehension module
- 2 reading comprehension module
- 2 written expression module
- 2 oral expression module
- 2 module for mastering language structures
- The corrected sample test
- Detailed correction of your written and oral productions
- Personalized feedback on your work (online coaching by a TCF certified teacher-examiner)
- Advice and strategies” videos for each test
To go even further...
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO MORE THAN 400 MODULES
- Oral comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Written production